Publications (since 2010):
- Cooper JC, Shi M, Venkitachalam S, Chueh F-Y, and Yu C-L. (2010). Enforced SOCS1 and SOCS3 expression attenuates Lck-mediated cellular transformation. Int. J. Oncol. 36:1201-1208.
- Chueh F-Y, Leong K-F, and Yu C-L. (2010). Mitochondrial translocation of signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 (STAT5) in leukemic T cells and cytokine-stimulated cells. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 402:778-783.
- Venkitachalam S, Chueh F-Y, Leong K-F, Pabich S, and Yu C-L. (2011). Suppressor of cytokine signaling 1 interacts with lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase. Oncol. Rep. 25:677-683.
- Chueh F-Y, Leong K-F, Cronk RJ, Venkitachalam S, Pabich S, and Yu C-L. (2011). Nuclear localization of pyruvate dehydrogenase complex-E2 (PDC-E2), a mitochondrial enzyme, and its role in signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 (STAT5)-dependent gene transcription. Cell. Signal. 23:1170-1178.
- Venkitachalam S, Chueh F-Y, and Yu C-L. (2011). Nuclear localization of lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase (Lck) and its role in regulating LIM domain only 2 (Lmo2) gene. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 417:1058-1062.
- Chueh F-Y and Yu C-L. (2012). Engagement of T-cell antigen receptor and CD4/CD8 co-receptors induces prolonged STAT activation through autocrine/paracrine stimulation in human primary T cells. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 426:242-246.
- Chueh F-Y, Cronk RJ, Alsuwaidan AN, Mallers TM, Jaiswal MK. Beaman KD, and Yu C-L. (2014). Mouse LSTRA leukemia as a model of human natural killer T cell and highly aggressive lymphoid malignancies. Leuk Lymphoma 55(3):706-708.
- Vahedi S, Chueh F-Y, Dutta S, Chandran B, and Yu C-L. (2015). Nuclear lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase and its interaction with CR6-interacting factor 1 promote the survival of human leukemic T cells. Oncol. Rep. 34(1):43-50.
- Vahedi S, Chueh F-Y, Chandran B, and Yu C-L. (2015). Lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase (Lck) interacts with CR6-interacting factor 1 (CRIF1) in mitochondria to repress oxidative phosphorylation. BMC Cancer 15:551.
- Liao T-L, Tzeng C-R, Yu C-L, Wang Y-P, and Kao S-H. (2015). Estrogen receptor-b in mitochondria: implications for mitochondrial bioenergetics and tumorigenesis. Ann. NY Acad. Sci. 1350(1): 52-60.
- Chang KP, Kolli BK, and the New Light Group (Batchu R, Chen HW, Chow LC, Elliott R, Head J, Fan CK, Hung CH, Ji DD, Lun ZR, Manna L, Matsumoto Y, Ng DP, de Oliveira C, Melo S, Ozbel Y, Ozbilgin A, Reynolds J, Sanjoba C, Shiao SH, Shih NY, Tsai CW, Vicente MG, Barre C, Volf P, Wu YL, Yu CL, Zhou XN). (2016). New "light" for one-world approach toward safe and effective control of animal diseases and insect vectors from leishmaniac perspectives. Parasit. Vectors 9(1):396.
- Yu C-L, Jove R, and Turkson J. (2016). Chapter 4: Historical development of STAT3 inhibitors and early results in clinical trials; Book title: STAT inhibitors in cancer (ISBN: 978-3-319-42947-2). Series title: Cancer Drug Discovery and Development. Humana Press. Pages 69-94.
- Chang C-W, Hsu C-Y, Hsu J, Ku Y-C, Liao T-C, Lin B-T, Liu T-L, Lu M, Lu Y-H, Wang Y-Y, Yen D-L, Chang K-P, ChenG-W, Lee C-C, Yu C-L. (2017). Leijuvant - A revolutionary choice of vaccine helper; Construction of an E. coli-Leishmania shuttle vector. PLOS Collections: iGEM 2016.
- Wu Y-H, Chuang L-P, Yu C-L, Wang S-W, Chen H-Y, Chang Y-L. (2019). Anticoagulant effect of wogonin against tissue factor expression. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 859:172517
- Chueh F-Y, Chang Y-L, Wu S-Y, and Yu C-L. (2020). Signal transducer and activator of transcription 5a (STAT5a) represses mitochondrial gene expression through direct binding to mitochondrial DNA. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. in press